Friday, October 5, 2012

Hiking with the Wendel family

Today after school Becca and I picked up the kids from school and took them to Fred Gannon State Park for snacks, playing and a little stroll in the woods. These kids have known each other practically since birth and are pretty much cousins without the blood connection. We used to do these kinds of things all the time when the kids were little but as they've grown we haven't taken as much time to do this. Hopefully we will correct that and make the time more often!
The clouds reflecting in the water are cool - the kids are cute, too!
This is totally staged, but I thought it was hilarious. Todd had no clue I was doing this!
Those silly boys!
My white shorts make it look like I have no legs!
Which way should we go?
Exploring the bay - there were tons of hermit crabs
My best friends!

No comments: