I'm sure I'm just a figment of your imagination these days - that used-to-be-blogging momma who used to update with little stories and insights daily - and pictures even!
Obviously I'm just a shadow of that woman these days - for oh-so-many reasons.
First of all - I used to love the freedom of my Macbook - but after the unfortunate New Year's accident I am now tied to a plug and no longer have the run of the house (unless I want to unplug and move to a different plug). I also have to be very careful because if the little charger gets disconnected the computer dies in about 20 seconds. Here's thanking the cat and the glass of Banana Crush.
For the past year I have been working towards accreditation as a La Leche League leader - and I'm happy to say that all I'm waiting for now is to sign my statement of commitment and send in my leader dues tomorrow! Whew - I am glad to be done with it!
Wyatt is still fighting those nasty infections in his sinuses and next Monday we are driving to see a pediatric ENT in Birmingham to see what to do about it all. A CT scan showed that one of his sinuses is completely blocked and the other is nearly as bad. I'm certain there is surgery in his future.
There are so many other things going on - part of it is that I'm just plain busy. I'm singing most weeks in the contemporary band at church - which I love. This means that I'm usually gone on Tuesday nights for rehearsal and gone early on Sunday mornings for rehearsal and then the services. I've also committed to the Palm Sunday performance called "Yahweh." So in addition to leading the Truth Project on Wednesday nights at 6 - I'm running to choir practice at 7ish so I don't miss the songs we're doing for that performance.
Mike is getting ready to leave for about 2 weeks - I think this will be the longest he's been gone from me - I'm sure that when he walks in the door when he gets back - I'll be walking out for a much needed break!
So that's it for the moment. I'm going to do a small separate blog about a funny veggie now..
No comments:
Post a Comment