Every day I start with the intention of writing something - anything! - but it hasn't happened. The more days that go by the more upset I get with myself for not writing - about the kids, our life right now, the garden, birth stuff, etc.
So I'm going back to making lists - because that has always worked in the past to get me back into writing. If you see something of particular interest - leave me a comment and let me know you'd like the rest of the story and I'll make an effort to write it out.
Maddie's 4th Birthday party - the birthday garden
Wyatt's naked romp at my parents house - "I spit it out mommy," as he pointed to the puddle of pee on the floor.
Gardening adventures - what's growing, seeds, etc.
Doula certification on hold...
Wyatt's upcoming trip to see a pediatric ENT at UAB (University of Alabama-Birmingham)
La Leche League Leader accreditation
The drama in the birth community and other petty onslaughts (might only be available through LJ).
Grandma Grace is back - and oh so happy to visit with Wyatt on Mardi Gras.
"No- I not take a nap!" and other dramatics by the two-year old in the house.
"Excuse me, you don't talk to your mother that way!" and other interesting things Maddie says to her brother and others - but doesn't practice herself.
Dear Madeleine - on your 4th Birthday (this will be written in the next week).
Busy season for Mike coming up - lots of away time from us - starting in mid-march (gone for 2+weeks then)
3 comments:
Been waiting to read something. They all sound like good reads. So I will take what ever. Somedays I go to my own blog and look to see if anyone has updated it. No one did so I finally added some new pictures. Hope things are going well and would like to hear more about the Doula certification.
Love
Toni
I want them all, get to it! :o) Actually I want to hear more about this birthday garden!!
Anne--you sound so like me with my blog. I WANT to write down everything about our day, the things the kids do, include pics of every event and i just can't always fit it in. The desire is there, the time is not. I do the list thing too (although i usually just keep it "private" until i can write about it "some day" which sometimes never happens!) but you doing it this way is good b/c others of us get to see it too! :) Anyway, you caught my interest, but i know you have so much you want to blog about. As i've said many times and you can probably relate to: "Sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging about it." :) But, i so relate to always feeling behind b/c you WANT to blog about EVERYTHING! Just thought i'd pop in and say "hey" and that i understand. :)
Becky (superbuds) :)
Post a Comment