Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Better

Have you missed me? 

I've been in a funk about my computer and other items of note in my life lately. But the good news is that the crunching from the crystallized sugar is getting less and less and my space bar is functioning again!

I also found out that there is an authorized mac repair place in a close town.

So skies are blue again - literally!

It's hard for me when I've not been writing - to start again. I beat myself up over the stuff I didn't write and wanted to. I get overwhelmed with all the stuff I should have written and eventually have to make myself just pick up and start where I am at the moment.

The one thing I will go back and write about is Wyatt's 2nd Birthday. I always write my children letters on their birthdays and I will not break that tradition. Since Maddie's is coming up soon I want to make sure I don't fall behind. I never wrote her a letter for her 2nd birthday - I was overwhelmed with a newborn and toddler - and it's something I really regret. 

But we can't live on regrets - it's not healthy!

see you soon!

No comments: