Wyatt has the vocabulary of a 5-year old and the communication skills to match - he also has a crazy, fun personality that constantly sets us to laughter. I just wanted to write down a few minute's worth of conversation to remember later on...
"Mommy, I want you to go and I will stay here," Wyatt said. He's been hanging out with my sister this morning so I could get some work done at the office for an upcoming homevisit.
"I got some lots of money for me!" - he's been going through my brother and sister's rooms finding all the discarded change. This kid is going to be rich one day on other people's careless casting aside of their coins!
What did you do with Nat-Nat today?
"Just stay home and be sick. I was just pretending, right? Everything, like anything - I did everything, right? I'm Lava-Girl."
"I took a bath but it was not fun."
oh yeah? Why wasn't it fun?
"Because it was not fun, just because it was not fun." he answered.
"Last night Maddie got her teeth lost," he told my sister's friend - a total stranger.
No comments:
Post a Comment