Monday, December 22, 2008

30 years old

I thought I might have some deep, reflective thoughts about this "milestone" birthday -but I really don't. It's just another year, another number advancing like the rest of the world.

I did have a fabulous birthday party surrounded by family and friends on Saturday night. That was all I asked for - with no kids to worry about.

I will say that I am content with where I am in my life - I'd much rather be living in the Northwest - as would my husband - but we're happy together and as a family so that is really all that matters. 

1 comment:

Mid Life Hopes said...

Happy Belated Birthday Anne, sorry I am so horrible about remembering B.D.'s.
I am happy that you had a good time!
Hey, I held you a week after you were born!!
Your mom and dad were so proud of themselves!!! for producing such a lovely little girl!
Hey look what you have produced.
Lots of production going on around there.
It's freezing here, almost bitter cold, even so, I love it, as the atmosphere is so delightful for Christmas.
I sure hope you and yours will have a wonderful time.
I love you!!!
:)