I threw some pictures up earlier - but they were from last night and I finally found a camera cable- so I'm rearranging.
Today was Wyatt's first time decorating Christmas Cookies! My dad is the resident cookie maker in our house and he got up this morning and made cookies for the kids to decorate. Wyatt really got into the decorating, but refused to eat them. Maddie more than made up for his lack of cookie eating, though!



I think one of my dad's favorite Christmas movies is Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation - He tries every year to outdo the Griswalds. This year he had a lot of front yard to work with and Wyatt and Maddie are ecstatic. I love that he gets such a kick out of decorating the house and yard for them!









1 comment:
Oh how absolutely wonderful!!
So nice to see so much holiday spirit among you all.
Much love!!!
:)
Post a Comment