Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, 2008 DPP

Well here they are - my first December Photo Project (DPP) pictures. I don't think I can limit myself to just one picture, so I've chosen 4 or 5 for today...

Photobucket
I was hanging up jackets in the closet and Wyatt saw his life jacket hanging up. He insisted on wearing it and "swimming" on the floor in the kitchen. 

Photobucket
It took some teeth pulling, but Mike brought me out a few of my Christmas totes so I could start decorating some today!
Photobucket
On the first day of December - my best friend gave to me - A sugar plum fairy advent Christmas tree! Actually Becca made this for me last year. I've been counting down the days until I could put it up and start using it again! Thank you Becca- you are the most wonderful friend a girl could ever hope for!


Photobucket
This is my Christmas wreath. It was one of the first things I made as a newlywed  - once we had our own house. I love the colors and the bow and seeing it hanging on my front door!

1 comment:

Mid Life Hopes said...

Awww tis the season......
Love the pics. Wyatt is quite the little fellow huh?
I love your wreath...
Happy Holidays..
:)