Wyatt cannot stand to have a drop of water on his shirt.
It is incredibly annoying and endearing at the same time - and a major inconvenience to my laundry schedule (or lack thereof!).
Anytime he spills a drip or splashes a drop - a tantrum ensues and the offending article of clothing must be removed. It's never convenient to have a shrieking toddler trying to rip off his shirt either and it hasn't clicked in my head to carry extra tops with me when we're out and about.
He does not appreciate it when I tell him he's just going to have to wear it until it dries out! Now I'm not mean - making him wear a soaked shirt - in fact tonight he turned on the bathroom sink and soaked the sleeves of the jammies I'd just put on him. I changed him into another shirt very quickly (he was dripping on my floor!)
However - it's when there is just one little tiny drop that I hesitate to give in to his odd compulsion.
No comments:
Post a Comment