Thursday, June 19, 2008

Just like Daddy

Mike is home safe and sound. He was awake long enough to eat dinner and then proclaimed that he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and has been asleep since about 7 p.m.

Tonight as we're getting ready for bed - Maddie comes into the bathroom as I'm getting Wyatt out of the tub and says - I want to sleep naked tonight - I want to be just like Daddy.

I had to laugh. It cracked me up!

I insisted that she keep her panties on - and her "nakedness" lasted a whole - oh- 10 minutes until she proclaimed that she was so cold. At that point she wanted "warm" jammies instead of her usual nightgown.

Now she's a person who gets really hot when she's asleep - so warm jammies are best reserved for cold nights. We won't be seeing any cold nights until January probably.

So after some discussion she agreed to warm jammie pants and a tank top -

No comments: