However until that happens (ahem... DAD) I am forced to use city water and sprinklers to keep things from dying in our infernal heat.
There are some added perks for maddie and wyatt, though - I can accomplish two things at once: Water my gardens and let the kids cool off and have fun running in the sprinkler.
My water bill, however is suffering. It was over $100 this past month and usually we're pretty steady at $85.

But that slight - ok LARGE - increase is worth it to see the joy and fun they have playing in the sprinkler. I used to love to play in them as a child - it's sad how quickly you forget.





I'm really enjoying this age right now. It's finally starting to work - this having two babies so close together. They play so nicely together. They had a blast in the sprinkler.
Even right now as I'm writing this they're playing in the living room - no doubt dumping toys and trashing the place, but giving me a few moments to write about how much I love them!
A few minutes ago Wyatt ran into the kitchen and Maddie came after him, leading him back out to the living room saying, "Wyatt mommy is having some quiet time, let's go back to the living room and play."
So before the room gets totally destroyed I'll finish up with some more sprinkler pictures and then go play "shopping" with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment