Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Missing Daddy

Dear Daddy,

You've been gone for 4 days now and we're really starting to miss you around here. I've really been missing you and asking for you a lot today. Wyatt just started yelling "MIKE" last night - out of the blue. He was a little bothered that you never answered.

Mommy says the grass is getting really tall with all this rain we've had - and it will be nice for you to come mow it when you get home so she can see the van in the driveway. You may not be able to see where to park your truck because the grass is so high now!

We have enjoyed sleeping on your side of the bed - Wyatt and I can both sleep on your side and Mommy still has lots of room. She keeps putting us back in our beds, though - saying she needs space. I think she's just being greedy though.

Mommy says it's a few more days before you get to come home, but we want you to come back now. Mommy keeps saying not today and we just don't understand.

I can't wait to show you my new princess computer! It came in the mail today from Grandmomma - she's the coolest! Wyatt got some funny looking bug toy with lots of shapes. I don't like bugs very much.

We hope you're having fun fishing with the mixed nuts guys - and that you bring home lots of fish!

Love you.

Maddie, Wyatt and Mommy, too.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I love the new picture!

You know, I don't think your handwriting has changed a bit, even in the sand.