Sunday, October 5, 2008

A new addition!


It was a rather unexpected acquisition, but yesterday when I was at PetSmart I fell in love with a young, orange kitten.

We've been talking about getting another cat - Azzie seems a little lonely now that Tarmak has been excommunicated from the indoors.

Madeleine has given him a name - his first name is "Pumpkin Pie Jack-o-lantern Pumpkin Patch"

His middle name is Kitty kileeny or something that sounds like that (she keeps changing his "middle" name).

He's beautiful! I had my mind set on an orange tabby and instead of stripes, he's actually marbled - so swirls of lighter orange.

He's a spitfire, but once he settles down he's very sweet. He tolerates the kids very well and they both enjoy carrying him around.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOO the kitty is so cute! I have a orange tabby and he is just the greatest cat!