Sometimes I look at my floor and think to myself - we really should get a dog - it would really help my floors look more clean.
But then I think about all responsibility that dogs require- way more attention than cats! And I am convinced that we will remain at this time - a cat-only family.
And really - who needs a dog, when you have a kitten that acts just like one - but is small enough to get into - say - the high chair and clean up from dinner?


2 comments:
Oh, they SO don't require more work than cats! At least, not as a generalization. Our dog is by far the easiest pet we have EVER had! We walk her (although some neighbor girls have asked if they can do that, so we don't even do that much), but it's nice to take walks anyway. Otherwise, if she woofs at the door we let her into the backyard and pick up after her every couple of days, which is certainly no tougher than maintaining a litterbox (and I think it's easier!)
Just had to put in a good word for the doggies ;)
Giggles
:)
Post a Comment