Monday, October 6, 2008

No more curls...

Today my baby joined the ranks of the big boys with his new, big boy hair cut. It was bittersweet and I choked back tears as she started to snip off the curls. It was time- there were too many "she's so cute" and "what a cute little girl" comments - despite the monster trucks on his shirts!

It was scraggly looking and wildly unkept. It was time for him to look a little more clean cut. I don't mind long hair in boys, but there's a point where it becomes a little inappropriate and unsightly and today was the day it reached that point for us.



Before:
Photobucket
Photobucket

He loved the car!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I want this thing OFF!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Afterwards:
Photobucket
Photobucket

He had to ride in the pink car afterwards :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Cheesing it up!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so HaNDsOME!