So I'll make you a list and you can drool over the stories I'll probably never have time to write...
- Wyatt - naked after a bath - running around the living room with a single high heel dress-up shoe.
- Maddie and Wyatt piling all the blankets they could find in the house - at the side of her bed - and sliding and rolling off the side - collapsing in giggles.
- Wyatt dumps gallons of water on the bathroom floor during bathtime
- Pumpkin - my always present bathing companion - got a little too close to the bath water tonight and fell in the tub. He was quite embarrassed and didn't seem to know what to do once he got out of the water. He just sat there dripping all over my clothes.
- Maddie had a hard night - she's developed a yeast issue and it was painful for her tonight and we spent the greater part of the night trying to make her comfortable.
I hate that I spend all day gathering lists in my head - of stories I want to write about the silly things that happen in our day and now sitting here I can't remember them all. I stopped writing the lists down because my house was overwhelmed with little pieces of paper with things like "wyatt, naked, high heels" and let's be honest - someone might find that a little odd - you know?
There has to be someone out there who has come up with a way to plug a usb into my brain so I can download the novels I write everyday. Aren't we in the age of technology?
I'm still waiting for it I guess. Until then I'll keep trying to remember what it was I started out to write about.
but the best part about today? It's raining and it's cold. It is finally feeling like fall - just in time for my favorite fall activity - the annual craft bazaar at my church. I can't wait!
2 comments:
Yeah I would think someone would think that you did make strange notes..LOL, but since I know you, I would have delightful giggles, if I found them.
On coming here for Christmas, Larry said that the stable was free and open, literally!
Our life and times are to say the least overwhelming!!
I love you all so much
:)
The best part about today is that it is cold and rainy?? So funny that my blog tonight said almost the exact opposite! :)
I totally understand about the on-going list of things to blog about. I am still wondering if I am going to finish blogging about my summer vacation. I haven't given up on it yet, but I might in December when I am overwhelmed by trying to blog about all the Christmas festivities!
Post a Comment