Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who are you?

I have a broad readership and personally know a lot of the people who read my blog. I've noticed a lot of random people lately - from Malaysia, Australia, UK, all over Florida and many of the US states.

I'm glad you found us and love that you're reading about our family - so why don't you leave a comment and introduce yourself sometime? Just click on comments to leave one - I'll even allow anonymous posting for those of you without blogger or google accounts!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

4 comments:

Stitchblade said...

ME ME ME...I read it. :)

debbie said...

I'm a new stay at home mom and a new blogger from Utah. Thanks for sharing your blog. Your kids are blessed to have such a great mommy.

Anonymous said...

It's Jenni...I love being able to see your kiddos grow and change!

Christi said...

me :) i read too!