Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wyatt's faces

I can't neglect my little man here after writing and posting so many pictures of his big sister.

Wyatt is obsessed with my camera - he brings it to me all the time and says "CHEEEESE", which means "take a picture of me momma and then let me have the camera." I'm usually game for the first part, but letting him have the camera is rarely an option - but always a good tantrum instigator!




Photobucket

Photobucket

He's pretty consistent in his "cheese" face!

Photobucket

and because I'm in love with this diaper I have to show off my new Jamtots Berry Plush in Turquoise with an embroidered bottom! I won this in an auction on the Granola Chicks Ringfor $15.50. Once I got it and saw how soft it was and how absorbent I went looking to price more - well, let's just say I got a STEAL on this diaper as they retail for close to $30 each! I'm loving it though and it's getting lots of use - I dig through my stash just to put it on his cute little bottom! I want more of these, but I'll have to sell some of my other diapers to get them! (Hey if you're looking I'm selling my Bum Genius 3.0s because Wyatt always takes them off)

Photobucket


No matter if it's his bottom or his little face all scrunched up - he's a cutie pie!

1 comment:

Princess said...

i love his smile. he is such a cutie!!!
that diaper looks sooo soft and cozy