Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogs to write

well I've just uploaded a gazillion pictures to my Iphoto program. Both cameras were full!

So it's going to take me a while to get all the pictures posted - so i thought i'd blog a list of the groupings of pictures I want to post as I'm going through the pictures...


  • wyatt's custom diapers from little bean diapers
  • maddie's first day of school pictures
  • starting the wood floors, etc - to finished
  • wyatt's first solo playdate
  • family night at the commons - and Bass Pro Shops
  • the little geckos at night
  • sibling love
  • tarts
  • the accessorizing of rocky duck
  • wheat free, egg free pancakes - failed attempts
  • Fun with Gustav
  • Family in the bed and mommy said - roll over!
  • Charlotte the spider and her amazing golden web
  • Mike's trip to louisiana for tuna fishing
  • Silly pictures in Mommy-bed
  • Dinner with my new table - aunt rachel and uncle larry 
  • Grandma Grace's birthday party
whew - that's going to take me forever. Hopefully photobucket is functioning at full capacity tonight!

No comments: