Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Refreshed

I'm happy to report that after the horrendous night we had with Wyatt Monday night that last night he slept great! He got up once at 3:45 to nurse and went back to sleep in his crib and is still sleeping now as I'm typing!

I slept pretty well until he woke up and then the insomnia issues kept me awake for quite a while - or was it the cat throwing up in the hallway that made me jump out of bed to shoo her away from Wyatt's door?

(another reason I'm glad Tarmak is in the backyard now - no more hairballs!)

I got up and took a shower by myself and am now contemplating a cup of tea :)


Oh - and THANKS DAD - for hiding my laptop last night! I searched for it for a while and gave up and went to bed, which was probably a good thing in the end. 

However I did have withdrawals!

I had to call him this morning and ask where it was and all he would tell me was I'd have to look harder, but once I asked nicely he told me it was in a drawer. That made it easy - I only have 8 working drawers in my kitchen area...

Funny - ha ha. 

Too bad I can't hide HIS computer from him... although I hear their internet is wonky - so there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poo on insomnia!! I hope it doesn't last long and will let you get some sleep.

I posted those pictures that you asked about ;)