you know the one where they take their toys or in this instant - their pacifiers - and scream at the top of their lungs "MINE."
Maddie is sitting in the reclining - protecting her eggs. She apparently has a nest in that chair and Wyatt is jeopardizing them by trying to climb up and sit with his sister.
Now he's back on the floor - drumming on the chair.
"No drumming Wyatt!" Maddie yells.
"Why not?" I ask.
"Because this is my nest," she replies.
She's rocking the chair and singing rock a bye baby to her eggs - which are really her stuffed animals (3 giraffes). Although she claims there are 5 and 300 eggs that are going to hatch.
My daughter thinks she's a bird - great.
We're heading to the beach soon - there's an informal birthday party for one of the girls in our original playgroup - Sprouts2005. I think she's the last one to turn 3 out of the first child generation.
I just told Wyatt that he needs to put his paci in his crib and he looked at me and said, "Nuh-uh."
Maddie is refusing to get up and get dressed for the beach because she needs to lay her eggs.
But at least she just told me she has to do her chores before we go to the beach - there's a little progress!
1 comment:
I think "mine" is currently Suzannah's favorite word. She likes to scream it at the dog. Cute.
Post a Comment