It's a family tradition - the pb spoon - starting when Maddie was little and carrying over to Master Wyatt.
For him it's even more important because he's a really picky eater and pb is about the only protein he'll eat! No meat or fish for this little guy - at least not yet. We're still hoping he'll come around. One night when we were eating out and enjoying an appetizer of fried shrimp he started eating them by the handful - but it hasn't happened again. Every once in a while he'll eat a chicken nugget from McDonalds - that's gotta be healthy!
Right now he's probably on his 15th baby spoonful of peanut butter - and I think I'm about to cut him off.
We eat a lot of peanut butter in this family - we average 1 container every 10 days!
Ok - he just ran off with a spoonful of peanut butter - I'll have to correct that situation before it gets sticky!
No comments:
Post a Comment