"In every conceivable manner, the family is the link to our past, the bridge to our future." - Alex Palmer Haley
Monday, September 15, 2008
Fun at the Commons
It's probably been about two weeks now, but we went out to the commons for a family night and had a great time!
we went to bass pro shops and maddie made a penny and then the kids discovered an ATV that they played in for a while.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey, love all the pictures!!! The kids look like they had a fun day. I enjoyed the short visit we had! Your children are beautiful, and so precious. Thank you for the lovely dinner you had for us. Love you all so much!!! :) I have also enjoyed reading all your blogs:)
1 comment:
Hey, love all the pictures!!!
The kids look like they had a fun day.
I enjoyed the short visit we had!
Your children are beautiful, and so precious.
Thank you for the lovely dinner you had for us.
Love you all so much!!!
:)
I have also enjoyed reading all your blogs:)
Post a Comment