Monday, November 24, 2008

Sibling Wars

It's started already - at the young ages of almost 4 and just shy of 2...

I swear they do it deliberately - Maddie will take Wyatt's Thomas blanket just to make him cry - he's screaming no and she just keeps on.

He follows her around the house screaming at her and the "Mine" game is quickly getting out of control.

Wyatt is cranky anyways - obviously still not feeling quite right. 

It makes for a rather tense morning - to constantly be defusing time bombs and trying to comfort a very unhappy little man.

I had great hopes for what I would accomplish this morning to include straightening up the house and making it to the grocery store.

Say a prayer for my sanity, please!

1 comment:

Mid Life Hopes said...

I so understand...
Guess what, mine are grown, and still doing that !!!
They have learned to be
More creative though...

:)