Saturday, August 2, 2008

Picture Dumping Grounds

I've been fighting with photobucket all day - it would load, but not load the pictures and then it would work and quit halfway.

I'll have no peace in my head until i get some of these pictures up here, so forgive the lack of commentary - my stomach is rather queasy and I'm going to bed as soon as I paste all the picture codes. If you have questions, leave comments! Otherwise I hope to eventually get back to write the stories behind the pictures.

Azzie cat is licking my toes as I write this - it feels weird!

Story Time with Mimi- I want no grief on giving Wyatt a bottle - go read my post "On Weaning" to see why I did it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big Kahuna's on Friday - it rained off and on and I didn't get a lot of good pictures... My camera was cold from being near the ice packs and it was kind of foggy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cracker Barrel last night:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pictures from a birthday party this weekend - the firemen came and talked about fire safety. Maddie looks sour because she was running and tripped in the driveway..

Photobucket
Photobucket

- wyatt and his pinata find:
Photobucket
Photobucket


Garden Glory - can you believe it? 5 whole okra at once! It's a bumper crop!
Photobucket

No comments: