Ok - I was not planning to do any blogging, but tonight when I tried to upload pictures from my camera I discovered that the fall my camera took did in fact have some negative effect on it - it will not connect and "talk" to my computer....
I was very sad and perturbed because I had done a table layout and assignments for the 26 tables at the tea and needed to email it to the hostesses!
And I was lamenting the school pictures..
Well then I checked my mail one last time - and there was an email from Maddie's teacher and some really cute pictures - so thank you Ms. Lavina - you saved me!



2 comments:
She is such a cutie pie!!! Well both of your children are actually!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! You'll have to tell me which Apron you like the best so that "if" I'm paired with you for a swap I "might" just happen to have one on hand. :) LOL you had probably better tell me what colors you like also :) He he!!
I have quite a few vintage patterns that I have purchased. I am in the process of get the sewing table set up in the new house and I will be one busy lady!!
Caiden is still a tiny guy! LOL He had is 2 month appt and weighed 9lbs 15 oz and is 20 inches long!! LOL he is going to be 3 mons sept 2nd!
So we are still needing to grow a bit, we don't have enough chub around the legs so we leak out of the FB's. But we will grow into them one of these days!! Prefolds are working out & we use the wipes all the time.
Okay Novel is done!!! LOL
awwww what a big milestone!!!
you look soooo great, such a big girl!
Post a Comment