Well the carpet is out and the ugly floor is exposed. It's a combination of sub-floor and concrete. The white on the floor is the kilz paint that mike has painted so far... We're not planning to do the whole floor with kilz, but it might end up getting done anyways. The house is so fumey and the kids and I are hanging out in the playroom where the air is not smelly. We've had the windows and doors open, but it's a losing battle between the fumes and mosquitos.


The pictures are dark and grainy since I took them with the laptop. My digital fell and hit the floor when Mike was moving the desk. He tried to blame it on me - because he thought it should have been in a case, but he was just as guilty for not clearing off the shelves before he started moving furniture. It still works, but I've put it up and away for right now so it doesn't incur any further damage. We were hoping to drive to Panama City today and pick up the floors, but I got a migraine and ended up in bed and then at the chiropractor's instead of getting out with the family. Tomorrow we have a birthday party and then Sunday I'm singing both services with the band - so I'm not sure when we'll head that way to get them...
1 comment:
Hey progress is progress right?
Soon you will be enjoying your new floors, and life will be good!
:)
Post a Comment