So I'm probably not going to be posting anything until the tea is over - but I've cleared my schedule mostly for next week and besides preschool, bible study and LLL I am making NO committments (i just remembered i have band practice tuesday night..).
So i'm hoping to get some blogging and pictures up - and i'll have plenty of pictures from the tea party - the newspaper is supposed to be there and the church is providing a photographer as well.
I'm excited - I'm exhausted and we have no clean dishes in the house at the moment.
Someone send me a maid this week!
So if you check out the blog daily - or maybe more than that - you can take a break and wait until next week - unless you don't want to interrupt your schedule or routine (and I'm happy that I'm part of it!).
Pray for my sanity and for my kids to stay healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment