I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you're home again and that we have a week or two before school starts and the course of our lives changes drastically.
I've missed you and Maddie has asked for Todd and Ryan almost daily.
Mike is off the whole weekend - so we'll be trying to get in some family time before he leaves for the big Louisiana trip next friday - but call or stop by - I can't wait to hear your stories.
Oh, and - you have a LOT of blogging to do - you'll never catch up to me at this point :)
1 comment:
Yes, I'm home and am EXHAUSTED! It may take a while for me to get things going again with the blog, but be patient. I am sure I will be anxious to share about my travels. I was surprised to see how many new entries were on your blog. Have I really been gone that long? As judged by the housework that needs to be done and the layers of dust around the house, I really have been MIA for quite some time.
Post a Comment