Friday, August 8, 2008

Family Beach Night

This past Sunday we loaded up the van and headed to Destin to meet my mom, dad, sister and brother at the beach. 

It was a perfect evening - the heat of the day had lessened and the beach was beautiful - the sand nice and clean and the water was sparkling and clear and the blue that our area is famous for around here.

I didn't get the family picture I had so hoped for - Maddie would not cooperate and she's impossible to coerce if she's with her Mimi... let's just say she knows how to pull the right strings with her dramatics...

But other than that we had a great time - Wyatt got super sandy - he would climb up the ridge on the beach and slide backwards on his belly. This completely made my skin crawl - I hate sand!

I much prefer the waterpark at Big Kahuna's but I'm even a little burned out with that this year. I think we'll take the year off next summer and save our $ for the summer when Wyatt is almost 3 - unless there's another baby before then - and if that happens I'll just wait 3-4 more years before getting passes again!

Here are some pictures from the outing:

 Me in my almost new suit...
Photobucket
Mimi and Maddie
Photobucket
Mike doing his sexy pose
Photobucket
Papa, Mommy and Wyatt
Photobucket
Aunt Nat Nat, Mimi and Maddie
Photobucket
Mimi and Maddie
Photobucket
Daddy and Wyatt
Photobucket
My dad and sister, Natalie
Photobucket

No comments: