Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Daddy is home!

Yeah! After 5 days tuna fishing Daddy is back safe and sound - and our refrigerator is FULL of yellowfin Tuna! Yummy!

Maddie and Wyatt were so excited to see Daddy and Wyatt and Daddy snuggled this morning and slept in together. Mommy and Maddie were ripping out more carpet... grrrrrr


He's still snoozing right now - but I'm about to wake him up so he can go to work. 

We had a nice dinner at Tommy Bahama's last night - the boat owners wanted to celebrate a great trip. My parents watched the kids for us - Thank you mom and dad! We had a blast. I love hanging out with the Mixed Nuts - I laugh more with them in 2 hours than I do in a month!

1 comment:

Mid Life Hopes said...

Yeah!!!
Mixed nuts sounds like a group that I would hang out with too.!!
Happy to hear that all is well.
Love to you all!!
:)