Just wanted to let those of you who stalk my blog regularly (I know who you are!) that I'm just really busy this week. With Mike being gone I expected to have lots of free time in the evenings to write and post pictures and well - that just hasn't happened.
We were busy most of the day Saturday and then Sunday came very early with band practice for me at 8 am - getting out the door with two little ones - all in our Sunday best- is no small feat when you have help but almost impossible by yourself!
We spent the evening at my parent's house Sunday night and maddie actually stayed the night with my mom (she stayed friday night, too) - but wyatt did horribly sunday night and last night he was up no less than 7 times in addition to maddie being up twice.
Needless to say - without all the other stuff going on I'm exhausted - but when you add in planning the tea at church for 150 ladies and getting maddie ready for school to start next week and gearing up for all the other things starting - children's choir for Maddie, preschool, WOW, the truth project training in sept - etc and etc.
I wonder when I'll have time to breathe much less think about the stuff that runs through my head on a daily basis.
Housework? no time!
So expect a delay in posting until i get through this week - of course I'll probably surprise you with a million posts one night this week because it seriously affects me when I'm not writing.
Thanks for your patience and devotion - I love seeing all my readers every day! Do you know that I have had 2,000 hits on my blog in less than 2 months? I've got regular readers in Pensacola, Destin, Niceville, California, Washington, Canada, Malaysia and all over the United States.
It's great to know people enjoy my writing and come back for more! Please leave a comment sometime and tell me who you are and if you keep a blog, too :)
5 comments:
:)
Hi from your Stork Buddy in PA!
Don't forget about your reader in Georgia who has a husband who is always working and NEEDS something fun to read :) Hugs. I hope Wyatt feels better soon!
Oh I love my readers in Georgia and Pennsylvania too! Carrie I try to write fun stuff just for you to read :) Think of all the fun stuff you have to look forward to when Belle gets older! I'm not sure what is up with wyatt, but i hope he sleeps well. We just got home from dinner out (w/o kids) and he just went to bed at 10 p.m. so I hope later means better sleep for him for once at least.
i'll be stalking you!!!
and i love that photo in your blog title!!
Post a Comment