Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Dishcloth

It took me about half an hour and I am pretty happy with how it turned out! This one belongs to my friend Carol G. - I told her I'd give her the first one :)

She said she'd love it even though it's not necessarily perfect. I love the colors. I have several other colors, too - all picked out by Princess Maddie - can you guess that most of them are in the pink family?


1 comment:

Mid Life Hopes said...

Love your dishcloth. About 5 years ago, this lady that lived across the street from Larry's mom and dad, came over while we were visiting, and presented me with one of those, she called it a prayer rag. I still have it and use it. It was such a sweet and thoughtful gester, and one that still has a sweet memory with it.
I love your writing, and love being able to know what you and yours are up to! I love you
Rachel